Enter our America’s Best Tails Contest and win up to $5,000 for your favorite rescue!
American Dog Rescue Foundation and “For the Love of Dogs” TV show present: America’s Best Tails – a contest about rescue animals and more importantly FOR rescue animals.
There are no parameters for the stories we want to read, only that their animal has had a profound effect on them, or they on the animal, in one way or another. It could be a rescue story, it could be a service dog story, it could be a story about their pet they have had from childhood or it could be about a person who has done incredible things because of their love of animals. From all of the submissions, we will choose three stories per week to air on the weekly shows from October 6 – December 15, 2012. At the end of each show, ADR founder Arthur E. Benjamin and his co-host Farah White will award 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes to the selected stories.
How does this benefit your favorite organization? All the prize money will directly benefit the nominating charity. Each week, we will give out $1,000 for 1st Prize, $500 for 2nd Prize and $250 for 3rd Prize. The season will culminate on December 22, 2012 with our “Holiday Show” and one Grand Prize winner will be selected from the season with an award of $5,000. Again, this prize money will directly benefit the nominating charity!
As you can see, this is a wonderful way to not only raise awareness for your favorite organization but also have the potential to raise much needed funds.
- All entries have to state which 501(c)3 animal organization is to receive the prize money should their submission be selected and win. Entries can be either written or on video.
- Written entries are to be typed, to include a photograph(s) of the entrant and their dog and to be no longer than 500 words.
- Video entries are to be no longer than 3 minutes. Video entries can be sent as a link to youtube.com or vimeo.com.
- Each entry must have a contact name, email, telephone number and address so we can contact them once submissions have been selected.
- Any legal U.S resident can enter, but minors need parent written authorization to appear on television.
- All entries and video links are to be emailed to email@example.com.
- EXTENDED FINAL DEADLINE: Entries are to be received by midnight on September 19, 2012.
- All entries (and their dog if applicable), if selected, need to be able to appear on television between October 6 and December 22, 2012 so they can tell their story in person.
- All persons appearing on television will need to sign a photo/video release form and a confidentiality clause.
- The rescue organization / advocacy group can nominate as many stories as they’d like!
To learn more about American Dog Rescue Foundation, please visit our home page.
To donate to American Dog Rescue Foundation, please click here.